Welcome to Golf Te Puke
Enjoy playing golf in the heart of paradise
We offer our members
- Friendship and great company
- An 18 hole championship course with 3 different teeing grounds
- Online tee booking
- PGA Professional Service for beginners to experts
- Full bar and catering services
- A wide range of sporting and leisure competitions
- “Ten Course Passport” membership – join Te Puke and play on ten other BoP 18 hole courses for only $25 a round
- A variety of membership options
- Easy access on most days.
We offer our visitors
- A friendly and helpful welcome
- A great day out on a challenging but easy walking course
- Superb playing conditions
- Bartercard access on Eftpos
- Reasonable rates of green fees
- Bar and catering on most days
- Function centre – wedding receptions, Christmas party
- Caravan and mobile home sites
Special Offers at Golf Te Puke
We offer a special 9 hole playing lesson rate of $99 with NZPGA Professional Jared Pender
Pro Tip of the Month
Our greens tend to not break as much as they look. If you a read a putt and see X amount of break as a rule of thumb halve that and hit the putt firm, very rarely from 10 feet and under will a putt break more than a hole width.
Golf Te Puke Location
Golf Te Puke is just 8km south of Te Puke and is located equidistant from Whakatane, Rotorua and Tauranga – the 3 main metropolitan areas in the Bay of Plenty province. Our Te Puke golf course is in the heart of this beautiful province. Playing at Golf Te Puke is without doubt ‘Playing Golf in the Heart of Paradise’.
Our Te Puke golf club is situated at the intersection of State Highways 2 and 29. Turn right (if coming from south of Te Puke) or left (if coming from north of Te Puke) down State Highway 29 (‘the Whakatane turnoff’). Our entrance is just past this intersection, on your left. Look for the green rolling landscape – you can’t miss us!